Onyx Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[REPOST-BETTER] the $oul keeper vortigaunt application

2 posters

Go down

[REPOST-BETTER] the $oul keeper vortigaunt application Empty [REPOST-BETTER] the $oul keeper vortigaunt application

Post by the $oul keeper Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:20 pm

***OOC PORTION***
Username:The $oul keeper
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:32445546
Previous bans:None
Past RP Experience:I played Vortex Gaming and my friends server.
Example of Vortigaunt speech: (This is not their language, but rather how they phrase sentences, use certain word types, and different sentence structures)
*** I will go with an example of Roleplay to be able to show their speech ***
A male citizen at his mid 30's slowly Walks up to the vortigaunt, Making sure the combine is distracted.
The citizen whispers "I'm Going to need you to hold still, unless you want to stuck as a slave to them."
Me whispers "Then this one knows the pain that the combine has done."
The citizen starts working on the bindings to free the vortigaunt from his slavery.
(At this point i'm not sure if I am able to do this in the server since i'm used to playing on a different server, ill just mark them with the * symbol)
The citizen rolls 72 out of 100*
Me roles a 26 out of 100*
The citizen successfully removes the bindings from the vortigaunt.*
The citizen whispers"Follow me, I know where to put you."
Me whipers"Freedom at last, Tar'La'Cha has your eternal gratitude."
RP example as Vortigaunt: (This must be extensive and a consistent speech pattern must be used throughout. Short story or server command style permitted.)
I did the same thing at the top.
Vortigaunt's name:Tar'La'Cha <This will only apply when they are freed. When enslaved Vorts are made, they must be named UU-BIOTIC.E.<four random digits>
Vortigaunt's backstory: Tar'La'Cha was a fast learner, He was able to learn complex things at a very young age. His teachers praised him for his fast leaning skills and hard work, but that never lasted. The combine invaded Xen and after about 4 hours, theyfound Tar'La'Cha hiding. After they enslaved him, they forced him to do labor work. He was moved to multiple city's until reaching city 17, Now he would either be free from citizens who feel his pain or stuck as a slave to the combine.

Last edited by the $oul keeper on Sun May 18, 2014 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the parts that were either error's, or that they needed improvements.)
the $oul keeper
the $oul keeper

Back to top Go down

[REPOST-BETTER] the $oul keeper vortigaunt application Empty Re: [REPOST-BETTER] the $oul keeper vortigaunt application

Post by NuggetandSkull Tue May 06, 2014 2:06 pm

Your speech example is a bit off compared to how Vortigaunts usually talk as they rarely refer to themselves as me. More often than not, they refer to themselves as us, we, and other inclusive but non-specific pronouns (if that makes sense). Your application won't be outright denied, but it would be nice to see you modify it at a later date.
NuggetandSkull
NuggetandSkull
Co-Owner

http://www.onyxrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down