Onyx Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brown Kookie's MPF Application.

Go down

Brown Kookie's MPF Application. Empty Brown Kookie's MPF Application.

Post by BrownKookie Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:46 pm

**OOC portion**
Steam username: Brown Kookie
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25969716
Ban history: None, other than when I was a new player. I was banned due to abusive admins not teaching anyone how to RP and banning off the spot. I've learned since then, and I don't even remember which server I was on.
Past RP experience: Many roles in CW:HL2RP, including MPF, CCA, CA, CWU, Vortigaunt, and many others.
Past CP experience: CW:HL2RP, as stated above.
RP example: (I decided to write a story here, an MPF unit comprehending a citizen.
A man, looking in his mid twenties, sat on a bench. He folded a piece of paper into a paper airplane, fooling around with it. He started to poke holes in it, tieing cans to the plane and throwing the cans, making the plane soar through the sky. He seemed fairly lonely; An unshaven bear, weary eyes, dirty clothes, and a very saddened face. He scratched his beard, throwing the plane-can across the street. He went to retrieve it, and when he got back to his place on the bench, an officer stood in his way. The officer held out his hand, gruffly adding, "Give me it.". The man looked at his contraption, looking up at the officer with hopeless eyes, "But...it's...all I have left...". The officer shoved his hand forward, motioning for the contraption, "You won't have anything left if you don't give it to me right now.". The man took a deep breath, shaking his head, "No. I...I want to speak to someone with more authority...I haven't committed a crime...". The officer lowered his arm, only to grab his stunstick off his belt, flicking it on as he raised it threateningly. He said in the same gruff voice, "Malcompliance is a crime. Get on the wall.".
(I decided to end the story here, so I could continue it in the next question.

RP example of arresting a citizen and then the following punishment: The man sighed, letting his arms dangle uselessly at his sides in defeat, walking to the nearest wall. He put his forehead against it, looking on the verge of tears. "Apply.", the unit said, as he forcefully tied the man using standard issue zip ties. "Hamza Muhammad, CID: 38513.". The unit stepped back for a moment, checking his data. He snorted, then frisked him. "Picking up trash? Kiss up.". "But...I thoug-", the man was interrupted with a "Shut up!" roughly shouted by the unit. The unit threw his stunstick in the air, having it spin a couple of times, catching it. He flicked it on. "Prepare to be punished for malcompliance, citizen.". He smacked the man over the head two times, the man crying out in pain. He flicked off his stunstick, roughly shoving the man against the wall, cutting his ties. "Now get out of here, before I beat you even more for loitering.". The man quickly rushed off, rubbing his head, his contraption ironically still in his hand.

(Please note, I know this unit seemed very rough and mean, and I understand that not all units are like that. I just thought it fit best for my example. I can RP as a sympathetic unit, as well).
Character backstory: Character Backstory: Born in Pakistan, May 15, 1995,Hamza and his family moved to New York City, America when he was only nine months old. After that, his family was very unprepared. They had no idea how they would provide for themselves, where they would live, ect. Then, his Dad got in touch with an old friend in Washington, D.C. They moved in with him for a couple of months, just enough so his Dad could get a job and get enough money to rent out an apartment. They moved into said apartment, and his dad got a job as a taxi driver. He grew up in the bad parts of D.C., and had two siblings later in his life, two brothers. His life through the public school system was nothing special, he had lots of friends and was generally friendly, although he did get into trouble with his teachers sometimes. He was generally OK in his studies..After high school, he applied for several different colleges, and got into John Hopkins Medical college. He struggled in college, he had to work long nights to provide for himself. He was only in his first year in college when The War occurred, and all contact he had with his family was cut off. His Dad died protecting the rest of his family, who were turned into Stalkers due to their Dad's resistance. Hamza would never learn this. When the Combine came into his college, everything ended pretty quickly. Any security guards were killed, and the students, teachers, etc. were captured. He was transferred to City 19, then to 8, and finally to City 23, where he resides now. He now spends his days walking around the city, talking to strangers, sleeping, etc.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
**IC portion**
Name: Hamza Ismail
CID: (I don't actually have a CID due to not having an actual characer since I haven't been able to play recently, so I made one up, I hope that's okay.) CID #45175
Birth year: 1992.
Past crimes: None.
Loyalty Points: None. <If you do not know, ask an MPF unit>
Citizen Status: Citizen. <Citizen/UCN/UW>
Medical/Engineering experience: Yes [ ] No [X]
            If yes, which (or both) and explain:
Why do you want to join the Union?: To show my appreciation for the UU, and to repay them for their great gift to humanity. 
Any other information you wish to share?: That although I have no loyalty points, I am a true loyalist at heart.
Your assigned apartment will be checked regularly. This is for your safety. Do you understand?    Yes [X]  No [  ]
You may or may not be awarded with extra benefits according to your dedication whilst on-duty. Do you understand?   Yes [X]  No [  ]
You may not reveal your identity to anyone but fellow units and family members, but only if you know you can trust them entirely. This is for your safety. Do you understand?  Yes [X]  No [  ]

BrownKookie

Back to top Go down

Brown Kookie's MPF Application. Empty Re: Brown Kookie's MPF Application.

Post by BrownKookie Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:48 pm

Oh god, sorry about the black text. It looked white on the form thingy. I'll fix it eventually, SO SORRY!

BrownKookie

Back to top Go down