Onyx Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Pending] Mac's UCN Application.

2 posters

Go down

[Pending] Mac's UCN Application. Empty [Pending] Mac's UCN Application.

Post by Foxtrot Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:07 pm

**IC portion**
Name: Mac Mulholland
CID: 98081
Birth year: 1988
Past crimes: <This can be checked! Lying will lead to your application being rejected!> None.
What you have done for the Union: I have been collecting cans around the city, and disposing them. I find this useful, as we do like to keep the City Clean.<This can be checked! Lying will lead to your application being rejected!>
Reason for joining: To further enhance the Union, and be recognized for commiting time to help out the Union. Also to show the Union that I'm worthy for anything they do desire.
You will be checked more frequently by the Union. This is for your own safety. Do you understand?: Y[Y] N [ ]
Your rations may or may not be increased. Benefits are not always given. Do you understand?: Y[Y] N[ ]
As part of the UCN you will be held at much higher standards. Crimes committed can have you removed and barred from the group. Do you understand?: Y[Y] N[ ]

Foxtrot

Back to top Go down

[Pending] Mac's UCN Application. Empty Re: [Pending] Mac's UCN Application.

Post by NuggetandSkull Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:28 pm

It seems you aren't exactly on record for all too much. If at all possible, please meet with one of the UCN members to speak with them. His name is Conrad Faust and you will most likely find him behind the counter at the offices. He will gauge you for me.

Signed, UCN Manager Marcus Cross
NuggetandSkull
NuggetandSkull
Co-Owner

http://www.onyxrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NuggetandSkull Tue May 13, 2014 11:09 am

You were recently getting more active on the server so I'm going to set this to pending. Your RP has gotten better and Mac is starting to get his reputation (whether that is good or bad is up to time to decide).
NuggetandSkull
NuggetandSkull
Co-Owner

http://www.onyxrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down