Onyx Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elder Hobo's CCA Application

3 posters

Go down

The Elder Hobo's CCA Application Empty The Elder Hobo's CCA Application

Post by TheElderHobo Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:18 pm

**OOC portion** (Sorry if I mess anything up, this is hard to read)

Steam username: The Elder Hobo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39545965

Ban history: N/A

Past RP experience: Well, I've roleplayed on almost every HL2RP server imaginable, including Vortex Roleplay and (I don't necessary recall it's name) Half Life RolePlay, both of which I had a CCA unit. I sometimes go on servers such as StalkerRP and whatnot, those are fun too.

Past CP experience: I've had two-three on Clockwork servers, such as Vortex Roleplay (That's why I'm here). I also managed to join the Stalkers in StalkerRP. (A serious roleplay, in case you're wondering)

RP example:
(Same example as before, just with commands and whatno)
/me would observe the situation from a distance, him grabbing for his radio ready to call in for backup.
/radio 11-99, 11-49 D1.(Officer needs help, shooting in the plaza.)
Backup arrives.
/radio Activating Judgement Waiver, evacuate all 10-91d's from the plaza, send them to the UCH lobby.
(OTA comes online, requesting input)
/radio 11-49, D1. Take care of it.
In the mean time, I would go to the UCH, and begin tying citizens.
/me would grab a ziptie from his belt, fastening it over the man's wrist. (resist?)
(Doesn't resist)
Citizen, apply.
(John Smith, 123456)
/me takes out his datapad, entering the mans credentials.
/viewdata 123456
(Done, has no records)
/me frisks the man, searching him thoroughly.
(rinse and repeat until all citizens are taken care of)
(11-49 is taken care of)
/radio Deactivate Judgement Waiver, situation handled. OTA units return to stasis.
/radio Requesting Cremator unit.
(cremator unit gets on and cleans the body)
/radio Returning to previous 10-50, D1-2. (I'm going to my patrol I was at before the shooting)

RP example of arresting a citizen and then the following punishment: Let's say a citizen is attempting to murder a high commanding officer. First thing I would do, is call in backup- 11-99. Once backup arrives, I would attempt to subdue the citizen. If I manage to subdue him without killing him- I would tie him, get his CiD for information, then drag him into the holding cells. In the holding cells, I would then assign the penalty points for the corresponding crime- in this case, attempted murder. I would then /wait/ with the citizen until his cycles are up, and throw him onto the streets- unless there is need for an interrogation or a requested amputation.

Character backstory:
Mason Bennett was born into a fairly rich family. Mason also had a bland childhood, went to a public school, graduated with an honors, and graduated with an engineering master's at the University of Alabama- which he was able to afford for a short service in the USAF. Mason then lived with his parents, unable to find a good occupation.

After Mason's mother died of minor leukemia, his father became an alcoholic and thus left Mason alone with the house. Mason could not afford to pay the bills of the house alone, so he asked one of his friends whom lived in an apartment to stay with him. His friend didn't think twice before coming. He and his friend both worked at a Lowe's, and managed to barely pay the treacherous bills.

One day whilst reading the paper, desperate for a job, he found an ad looking for an experienced engineer. Of course, too good to be true, the second he walked through the door for the interview a sack was thrown over his head and was kidnapped. He was tied up in an unknown room for days, when suddenly the Seven Hour War began. Mason didn't know, he was thrown on a boat and nearly starved. The boat was going to Europe.

When the boat docked to a port, as soon as he disembarked the boat was lit up by a gun ship. Mason didn't know what was going on, so he ran. As he was exiting the port, he was shot in the back of the head and nearly killed. Luckily, the bullet was one from a USP Match and lodged into his head before hitting the brain. He went into shock and woke up in what is known to be City 24.

Mason was tested for his skills, and was sent to an industrial sector. Mason was slightly happy, but then after receiving many citizens in similar fashion, Mason was to be sent to City 15, but was mistakenly put on a train with some citizens onto City 17 to balance out the populations between cities.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
**IC portion**

Name: Mason Bennett

CID: 66946

Birth year: 1987

Past crimes: N/A

Loyalty Points: <If you do not know, ask an MPF unit> N/A

Citizen Status: <Citizen/UCN/UW> Citizen

Medical/Engineering experience: Yes [X] No [ ]
           If yes, which (or both) and explain: Graduated from the University of Alabama with a master's in engineering. Less medical primarily because my room-mate in college was studying in the medical field- he graduated with a doctorate's.

Why do you want to join the Union?: I wish to join the Universal Union primarily to put my skills to use at some degree.
Any other information you wish to share?: Served in the USAF for a short amount of time, I have basic understanding of how to fire a gun. (NOTE: VERY LITTLE- WAS IN THE HIGH SCHOOL ROTC, WENT THROUGH BASIC BOOTCAMP)

Your assigned apartment will be checked regularly. This is for your safety. Do you understand?    Yes [X]  No [  ]

You may or may not be awarded with extra benefits according to your dedication whilst on-duty. Do you understand?   Yes [X]  No [  ]

You may not reveal your identity to anyone but fellow units and family members, but only if you know you can trust them entirely. This is for your safety. Do you understand?  Yes [X]  No [  ]

Last edited by TheElderHobo on Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:23 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : A bit of a reassurance)

TheElderHobo

Back to top Go down

The Elder Hobo's CCA Application Empty Re: The Elder Hobo's CCA Application

Post by NuggetandSkull Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:04 pm

Your RP and arrest examples bring up things I haven't addressed in full in the protocol so I won't hold it against you. Since you address how vague the question is, I'll elaborate further: give us an example of your Roleplay style. Use gamemode commands and other character perspectives to further flesh it out. Your example could be translated into a style similar to this. Drop a message when you've done an edit and I'll re-read.
NuggetandSkull
NuggetandSkull
Co-Owner

http://www.onyxrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheElderHobo Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:24 pm

I think it was overall improved, but doesn't show the full potential. Anyways there you have it.

TheElderHobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Nathan100 Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:53 am

When you are arresting a citizen, you don't need to sit and wait with a citizen for their cycles. That's a Vortex thing that we don't do. Anyways, I liked your RP last time you were on, I look forward to seeing more of you. [ACCEPTED]
Dr.Nathan100
Dr.Nathan100
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by NuggetandSkull Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:45 pm

The change to the RP example helped me out. Give me a chance to see your RP on the server and I'll give my full verdict.
NuggetandSkull
NuggetandSkull
Co-Owner

http://www.onyxrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down