Onyx Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Brown Kookie's Stalker Application. (More RP added)

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Brown Kookie's Stalker Application. (More RP added) Empty [Accepted] Brown Kookie's Stalker Application. (More RP added)

Post by BrownKookie Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:33 pm

***OOC PORTION***
Username:Brown Kookie
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25969716
Past RP Experience: Many different HL2RP servers. I've RPed as a variety of roles, including stalker. The stalker RP on these servers was more or less the same. Other roles are MPF, High Command, city admin, CWU, and vortigaunt.
Biotic you are applying for: Stalker.
RP example as chosen Biotic:
UU.STALKER.432 walks to the terminal, using his arm stubs to type into it. He continues to type, looking at the screen would hint that it is checking up on the city's technological systems, including cameras, doors, and bio-locks.

(Seperate RP example:)

**TORCH.123 walks into the room, cracking his knuckles a bit, seeming to get ready from some hard work. He sighs a bit, then calls to the nearby STALKER unit, "STALKER. Drop what you're doing and check that security terminal for recent video logs on camera 4AD in District One. ID all citizens coming off of train 46 on the right track. Look for a.." He checks his notepad, flipping a page, then adds, "Zachary Westover, CID 4356. The train arrived at roughly 4PM yesterday. When you find him, follow him on the city's camera system and pin point his exact location right now. Move it!"
**UU.STALKER.432 would turn to the TORCH as he called for him, and takes in his instructions. He seems to process it for a second, then turns, walking across the room to the other terminal. He starts rapidly typing into it, checking the camera logs. The screen pinpoints a man's face, showing a Zachary. It types a bit more, then realises that it's the wrong Zachary. He scraps the info and continues searching. It eventually finds a match, and follows him through the security feed. He switches to a SCN unit's recordings, and it shows him lying in an apartment. The stalker pin points the SCN's location at that time, and the screen switches to a large display, "ZACHARY WESTOVE, CID 4356. CURRENT LOCATION: APARTMENT 1-C."

(I know, the second example is very long.)

(If I am to make a large RP log with multiple people, I can. I just thought that this one /me showed enough. If more is needed, please don't hesitate to tell me int he comments.

As a Stalker or Cremator, can you turn against the Union?: No.

Last edited by BrownKookie on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

BrownKookie

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Brown Kookie's Stalker Application. (More RP added) Empty Re: [Accepted] Brown Kookie's Stalker Application. (More RP added)

Post by NuggetandSkull Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:57 am

If you don't mind, add one RP example to show how a Stalker would interact with a Torch unit. I know that Stalkers won't be able to do much but your current example shows promise. Add the second one and I'll finish the review. Pending, leaning towards accepted.
NuggetandSkull
NuggetandSkull
Co-Owner

http://www.onyxrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Brown Kookie's Stalker Application. (More RP added) Empty Re: [Accepted] Brown Kookie's Stalker Application. (More RP added)

Post by BrownKookie Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:22 pm

Fixed. I know that the RP example is very long, but I did my best. Thanks!

BrownKookie

Back to top Go down

Post by NuggetandSkull Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:06 pm

I like the example you added. No reaction aside from just doing their job. Accepted. Message me when you're able to get on the server and I'll whitelist you.
NuggetandSkull
NuggetandSkull
Co-Owner

http://www.onyxrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down