Onyx Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Roach's MPF Application

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Roach's MPF Application Empty [Accepted] Roach's MPF Application

Post by Roachdaripper Thu May 29, 2014 9:57 pm

**OOC portion**
Steam username: [OR] Roach
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50192742
Ban history: None.
Past RP experience: I've been Roleplaying for about 2 years now. On various servers.
Past CP experience: I've been an 01 three times. I've been OfC twice. I've been DvL once. I've been CmD twice. All of the divisional ranks have been a custom division involving explosives experts.
RP example: **Two Citizens are idly chatting shortly after getting rations**
****The two people taking part are "Megan Young" and "Lee Jenkins"

** Megan Young looks over to Raymond, still with her ration at hand.
Megan Young says "Finished yours?"
Lee Jenkins says "Yup. I'm very hungry. The train ride here was abnormally long."
Lee Jenkins says "It doesn't bear thinking about."
Megan Young says "How was the food..?"
Lee Jenkins says "I don't know about you, but I'm about ready to join Civil Protection just to get a decent meal."
Lee Jenkins says "That was how it was. In that sense of course."
Lee Jenkins says "Civil Protection without a doubt get better meals."
Megan Young says "I believe the UCN do, as well."
Lee Jenkins says "Indeed."

RP example of arresting a citizen and then the following punishment: ***Citizen is caught running around and jumping on things without reason***
The people taking part are "CP-NOVA.03.0945" and "Steve Carter"

CP-NOVA.03.0945: <:: Hold it right there!
** Steve Carter jumps down from the ledge.
Steve Carter says "Yes officer?"
CP-NOVA.03.0945: <:: Move to the wall!
CP-NOVA.03.0945: <:: Now!
** Steve Carter moves to the wall without resisting.
** CP-NOVA.03.0945 attempts to tie the citizen
** Steve Carter would not resist and let his hands be tied
** CP-NOVA.03.0945 then proceeds to search the citizen.
** CP-NOVA.03.0945 finds an empty can.
** CP-NOVA.03.0945 unclips his stunstick "<:: Suspect prepare to receive Civil Judgement!"
** CP-NOVA.03.0945 hits the man thrice.
** Steve Carter yells in pain
Steve Carter yells "AAARRRGGHHH!"

Character backstory:
Raymond always had a tough time during childhood. He used to play around a lot but he was always a weakling. Teased by his fellow classmates at school. This would cause Raymond to train more at the gym. He did just that.

When he turned 20. He graduated from College with the knowledge to apply for his dream job... "Police Officer". After getting recruited he was immediately toughened up and given 9MM and SMG training. He still has this knowledge to this current day yet does not possess the upper-body strength to fire weapons anymore.

When Raymond turned 32. The Combine invaded. All the armies were taken down quickly and the Police Force attempted to take them on. This was to no avail, as Raymond predicted. Instead, he hid away at his home. The Combine searched his house whilst rounding up citizens and found him. He was stripped of his equipment, and grouped together with some other citizens. Raymond, along with a bunch of other civilians. Were sent to City 45.

Now... 3 Years later. Raymond gets moved to City 26, Industrial Sector 17. He is ready to once again join the so-called "Police".
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
**IC portion**
Name: Raymond Young
Birth year: 1985
Past crimes: None.
Loyalty Points: 0
Citizen Status: Citizen
Medical/Engineering experience: Yes
           If yes, which (or both) and explain: Medical. I used to be a Police Officer. I was trained in the Medical Division.
Why do you want to join the Union?: To help the Union and dispose of Anti-Citizens.
Any other information you wish to share?: None.
Your assigned apartment will be checked regularly. This is for your safety. Do you understand?    Yes [X] No [ ]
You may or may not be awarded with extra benefits according to your dedication whilst on-duty. Do you understand?   Yes [X] No [ ]
You may not reveal your identity to anyone but fellow units and family members, but only if you know you can trust them entirely. This is for your safety. Do you understand?  Yes [X] No [ ]
Roachdaripper
Roachdaripper

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Roach's MPF Application Empty Re: [Accepted] Roach's MPF Application

Post by NuggetandSkull Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:24 am

My issue is that the punishment is in an open area. This is frowned upon by protocol, but your RP examples are your RP itself work out well (especially considering your RP example is directly from the server's logs with name changes in place, so free flow is quite nice). I do like the backstory because while he has policing experience, he isn't a megacop with marksman super shots. I know Nathan authorized it so I'm cool with that. Give me a few more chances to RP with you and I will give you my approval. For now, it's pending but leaning towards accepted.
NuggetandSkull
NuggetandSkull
Co-Owner

http://www.onyxrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Roachdaripper Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:56 pm

Thank you. May I ask (due to timezone differences) When do you come on the server usually?
Roachdaripper
Roachdaripper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Nathan100 Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:46 pm

[ACCEPTED]
Dr.Nathan100
Dr.Nathan100
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by NuggetandSkull Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:18 pm

And accepted from me. I'll whitelist you on the server.
NuggetandSkull
NuggetandSkull
Co-Owner

http://www.onyxrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down