Onyx Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UCN Application Format (READ ME)

Go down

UCN Application Format (READ ME) Empty UCN Application Format (READ ME)

Post by NuggetandSkull Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:56 pm

Code:
**IC portion**
Name:
CID:
Birth year:
Past crimes: <This can be checked! Lying will lead to your application being rejected!>
What you have done for the Union: <This can be checked! Lying will lead to your application being rejected!>
Loyalty points: <If you do not know, ask an MPF unit>
Reason for joining:
You will be checked more frequently by the Union. This is for your own safety. Do you understand?: Y[ ] N [ ]
Your rations may or may not be increased. Benefits are not always given. Do you understand?: Y[ ] N[ ]
As part of the UCN you will be held at much higher standards. Crimes committed can have you removed and barred from the group. Do you understand?: Y[ ] N[ ]

UCN apps are all IC. Your character is filling them out, not you. After completing the app you must turn it in ICly to the UCN manager. Nathan or myself will determine if the app ICly checks out. Our decision determines how the manager will react. Apps are to be posted on by admins only. Players may post only if they can provide evidence of lying or if the player is a minge.

• UCN members are part of the loyalist faction and therefore using one as a spy for any resistance will be difficult. It is possible, but there are increased risks for assisting due to frequent (and random) apartment checks, increased expectations, and overall closer surveillance

• UCN members are not exempt from laws, though they are more trusted than normal citizens. As a member of the UCN, you may be approached to do something for the Union with a guaranteed reward, though it will not always be a ration

• You cannot order units to do anything. They may react more positively to you requesting their assistance, but essentially they have authority over you at all times

• You can get a Union ID so that you can lock and unlock UCN/UW locks. This is a major responsibility as losing it will merit in an IC punishment (if you lose it OOCly, inform an admin so we can handle it before something happens)

• You are the paperwork, representatives, and doctors. You are not going to be building muscle quickly (unless you are part of the MPF or assisting UW frequently) and you are expected to be expanding your mind, filing papers, and smiling to give a positive image of the UCN
NuggetandSkull
NuggetandSkull
Co-Owner

http://www.onyxrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down