Onyx Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MPF Application Format (READ ME)

Go down

MPF Application Format (READ ME) Empty MPF Application Format (READ ME)

Post by NuggetandSkull Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:55 pm

Code:
**OOC portion**
Steam username:
SteamID:
Ban history: (Lying here will degrade our trust with you if evidence comes forward to contradict you)
Past RP experience: (All RP counts)
Past CP experience: (Open Aura, Clockwork, or other serious RP gamemodes count. DarkRP does not)
RP example: (Use commands from Clockwork or type up a short story)
RP example of arresting a citizen and then the following punishment: (It is up to you to decide the crime)
Character backstory: (Short. No one with major combat experience, or scientists, or goverment administration skills without SA approval beforehand)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
**IC portion**
Name:
CID:
Past crimes:
Loyalty Points: <If you do not know, ask an MPF unit>
Citizen Status: <Citizen/UCN/UW>
Medical/Engineering experience: Yes [ ] No [ ]
            If yes, which (or both) and explain:
Why do you want to join the Union?:
Any other information you wish to share?:
Your assigned apartment will be checked regularly. This is for your safety. Do you understand?    Yes [  ]  No [  ]
You may or may not be awarded with extra benefits according to your dedication whilst on-duty. Do you understand?   Yes [  ]  No [  ]
You may not reveal your identity to anyone but fellow units and family members, but [i]only[/i] if you know you can trust them entirely. This is for your safety. Do you understand?  Yes [  ]  No [  ]

For those confused on the timeline or want to know if we use the official HL2 timeline, please refer to the link below. We use the main plot from Half-life, but an alternate history based on beta elements and plot devices devised by myself and other collaborators.

https://onyxrp.forumotion.com/t22-official-server-timeline

• If you are recruited, you will be given the whitelist after an IC meeting, though you may only load your recruit for your first training session and after your first training session, you are permitted to load them so long as you remain within the Nexus and obey protocol.
  • The protocol is ICly accessible through your datapad. Failing to learn the basics can lead to being removed from the MPF and/or being punished.
  • Going rogue is possible, but if you go rogue in full, your unit will have their biosignal blocked, access to all Combine technology removed, and they will be declared either dead or an anti-citizen, making returning to the Union impossible. If you are killed on your rogue unit, they are PK'd and you may make another unit. Try to avoid making another immediate rogue as dying on another rogue will have your whitelist revoked, though you will still be able to re-apply.
  • Dying on a regular MPF unit does not merit a PK as the MPF can be technically considered 'faceless'. For a unit to be PK'd, they must die frequently, declare who they are in a fight and then die, be killed as a rogue, or be killed as an 01 and up. Higher ranks lead to a greater chance of a PK.
  • Do not overuse the voice commands. You are permitted to use them, but please refrain from using only voice commands. Refer to the server rules to see voice command expectations.
  • Your unit may request to be transhumanized to become an OTA. This process is a total brainwashing with all human emotions replaced with cold calculation as well as essentially becoming a drone. Your free will would be limited and, as an OTA, you would not be able to load your character as off-duty anymore. You would be permitted to create another MPF unit, however.
NuggetandSkull
NuggetandSkull
Co-Owner

http://www.onyxrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down