Onyx Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied] Zelamake's (Miyame Numa)'s Application

2 posters

Go down

[Denied] Zelamake's (Miyame Numa)'s Application Empty [Denied] Zelamake's (Miyame Numa)'s Application

Post by Zelamake Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:24 pm

**IC portion**
Name: Caste Remlons
CID: 11958
Birth year: 1989
Past crimes: <This can be checked! Lying will lead to your application being rejected!> None
What you have done for the Union: <This can be checked! Lying will lead to your application being rejected!> I have been cleaning trash or Garbage in the streets as well attempting to report crimes.
Reason for joining: To help with the small parts of the needs from the Union allowing UU personals to do more important things.
You will be checked more frequently by the Union. This is for your own safety. Do you understand?: Y[ X ] N [ ]
Your rations may or may not be increased. Benefits are not always given. Do you understand?: Y[ X ] N[ ]
As part of the UCN you will be held at much higher standards. Crimes committed can have you removed and barred from the group. Do you understand?: Y[ X ] N[ ]

Zelamake

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Zelamake's (Miyame Numa)'s Application Empty Re: [Denied] Zelamake's (Miyame Numa)'s Application

Post by NuggetandSkull Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:30 pm

I reviewed your UW application the other day. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and have you meet my representative by the name of Conrad Faust. He will be behind the counter of the offices on most days but he will know to be ready for you.

Wishing well
Signed, UCN Manager Marcus Cross
NuggetandSkull
NuggetandSkull
Co-Owner

http://www.onyxrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Zelamake's (Miyame Numa)'s Application Empty Re: [Denied] Zelamake's (Miyame Numa)'s Application

Post by NuggetandSkull Tue May 13, 2014 11:13 am

You'll have to re-apply if you come back. Too much IC time has passed and your character's applications have been automatically denied.
NuggetandSkull
NuggetandSkull
Co-Owner

http://www.onyxrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down