Onyx Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark's MPF Application [REPOST]

3 posters

Go down

Mark's MPF Application [REPOST] Empty Random's MPF Application [DENIED]

Post by TheRandomKid Tue May 06, 2014 6:58 pm

**OOC portion**
Steam username: randomguy345
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87098652
Ban history: Honestly, I've never been banned.
Past RP experience: I've played Vortex RP, CityRP, Other HL2 RP, and I've been roleplaying for about 2 years.
Past CP experience: No Experience.
RP example:
*6:47, Monday April 5*
*A citizen walks in the Plaza with a knife yammed in his hand*
*A MPF Seems to be patrolling the Plaza*
**The  MPF would radio in, "We have a 11-47 at the Plaza."
**Several Doctors come to the area, grab the Civilian and take him to the Medical Center to see what can be done**
Character backstory:
Mark Snow, was just the normal citizen you would see walking around the streets daily and scavenging trash cans for food or rations.
He'd chat with the other civilians, or maybe even give them his rations! Mark was born in a poor family in New York which he got his accent from. Then one day, the Combine took him.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
**IC portion**
Name: Mark Snow
Height: 5'9
Birth year: 1993
Past crimes: N/A
Medical/Engineering experience: Yes [ ] No [X]
           If yes, which (or both) and explain:
Why do you want to join the Union?: I want to be something other than a Civilian.
Any other information you wish to share?: No.
Your assigned apartment will be checked regularly. This is for your safety. Do you understand?    Yes [X]  No [  ]
You may or may not be awarded with extra benefits according to your dedication whilst on-duty. Do you understand?   Yes [X]  No [  ]
You may not reveal your identity to anyone but fellow units and family members, but only if you know you can trust them entirely. This is for your safety. Do you understand?  Yes [X]  No [  ]

TheRandomKid

Back to top Go down

Mark's MPF Application [REPOST] Empty Re: Mark's MPF Application [REPOST]

Post by NuggetandSkull Tue May 06, 2014 9:50 pm

I'm a bit iffy at the moment. Your roleplay is at least coherent, but it seems to be lacking the seriousness needed for a member of the MPF. You ICly fell down the stairs in the plaza and knocked yourself out on the ground. You got back up and left without acting like something was wrong. From me, it's a denied, but you aren't barred from re-applying. Take some more time on the server and refine your RP and you may make it.
NuggetandSkull
NuggetandSkull
Co-Owner

http://www.onyxrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRandomKid Tue May 06, 2014 9:59 pm

I did show that something was wrong. I asked the CPF what happend.

TheRandomKid

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRandomKid Tue May 06, 2014 9:59 pm

MPF*

TheRandomKid

Back to top Go down

Mark's MPF Application [REPOST] Empty Mark's MPF Application [REPOST]

Post by TheRandomKid Tue May 06, 2014 10:14 pm

**OOC portion**
Steam username: randomguy345
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87098652
Ban history: Honestly, I've never been banned.
Past RP experience: I've played Vortex RP, CityRP, Other HL2 RP, and I've been roleplaying for about 2 years.
Past CP experience: No Experience.
RP example:
*6:47, Monday April 5*
*A citizen walks in the Plaza with a knife yammed in his hand*
*A MPF Seems to be patrolling the Plaza*
**The  MPF would radio in, "We have a 11-47 at the Plaza."
**Several Doctors come to the area, grab the Civilian and take him to the Medical Center to see what can be done**
Character backstory:
Mark Snow, was just the normal citizen you would see walking around the streets daily and scavenging trash cans for food or rations.
He'd chat with the other civilians, or maybe even give them his rations! Mark was born in a poor family in New York which he got his accent from. Then one day, the Combine took him.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
**IC portion**
Name: Mark Snow
Height: 5'9
Birth year: 1993
Past crimes: N/A
Medical/Engineering experience: Yes [ ] No [X]
          If yes, which (or both) and explain:
Why do you want to join the Union?: I want to be something other than a Civilian.
Any other information you wish to share?: No.
Your assigned apartment will be checked regularly. This is for your safety. Do you understand?    Yes [X]  No [  ]
You may or may not be awarded with extra benefits according to your dedication whilst on-duty. Do you understand?   Yes [X]  No [  ]
You may not reveal your identity to anyone but fellow units and family members, but only if you know you can trust them entirely. This is for your safety. Do you understand?  Yes [X]  No [  ]

TheRandomKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Nathan100 Tue May 06, 2014 10:22 pm

I'm going with denied. The fact that you for whatever reason decided to immediately re-apply raises some red flags. Nugget didn't ban you from re-applying, but you need to wait awhile and improve your roleplaying abilities before doing so. Check out some of Nugget's guides. They are entertaining and helpful.
Dr.Nathan100
Dr.Nathan100
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down