Onyx Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Rules (READ ME)

Go down

Forum Rules (READ ME) Empty Forum Rules (READ ME)

Post by NuggetandSkull Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:37 pm

1. Do not spam posts.

This is simple enough. Posting in rapid succession, especially if it's just gibberish, is not permitted.
  2. Do not revive topics that have not had a new post in five months.

Do not necro topics, especially if you do not have anything useful to add. An opinion on it isn't enough. The exception is when you have information that can be easily seen as very beneficial to the topic. When in doubt, ask a member of the staff.
  3. Do not harass other members of the forums.

This is also simple. We're advocates for free speech, but the forums aren't a place to spew anger and vitriol. If you're mad at another member, take to them over Steam or ignore them. Don't let OOC feelings toward them impact IC RP. Do not go from topic to topic they create or post in just to insult them. Do not use the PM system to harass someone.
  4. Do not post topics in the incorrect forum section.

Yeah. A lot of these are basic. Just make sure your topic is in the right place. This rule isn't as bad to break unless you do it over and over. If you post somewhere incorrectly, let a forum admin know and we'll move your topic for you.
  5. The general "golden rule".

Just in-general, don't be a dick. As stated earlier, we're advocates for free speech but discrimination in-general isn't ok. This is applied equally. Someone advocating against LGBT for violence will be treated the same as someone who is advocating against anti-LGBT for violence. Basically, being a dick's not alright so keep your prejudice at the door.

Final notes: The forums are a place for discussion. These are a privilege and not a right. If you cause nothing but trouble both on the forums and the server, you will be banned from both. We do not care if this prevents you from appealing a ban as toxic members are not welcome. Should you seek to appeal both bans, add both Nathan and I so we can discuss it.
NuggetandSkull
NuggetandSkull
Co-Owner

http://www.onyxrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down