Onyx Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Mac's MetropoliceForce Application

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Mac's MetropoliceForce Application Empty [Accepted] Mac's MetropoliceForce Application

Post by Foxtrot Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:04 pm

**OOC portion**
Steam username: Fox™
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35188486
Past CP experience: (Open Aura or other serious RP gamemodes count. DarkRP does not) Ever since my First Two Years of Roleplaying (HL2RP, OA) I have been in the Civil Protection Faction in many servers. My highest attain was UNION Divisional Leader.
** Mac Mulholland spots a UNION Protection Team heading to the Ration Distribution Area. They spot Mac.
MPF.UNION-05.5113: Citizen.
MPF.UNION-05.5113: Apply.
**Mac Mulholland quickly processes his thoughts, and gives out the information requested.
Mac: Mac Mulholland, #98081
**MPF.UNION-05.5113 checks his DataPad.
MPF.UNION-05.5113: Alright, you can go.
**Mac Mulholland proceeds to the Designated Area.
** Mac Mulholland spots a group of Citizens heading to the Designated Area, and asks a few questions.
Mac: Are you guys heading to the Ration Area?
**Group shrugs, looking at eachother.
Citizen 1: Yeah, why don't you tag along with us so you won't get picked off?
**Mac Mulholland nods, following the group.
** Group arrives at the Designated Area, and are asked to Apply.
MPF.UNION-03.2150: Citizen.
MPF.UNION-03.2150: Apply.
Mac: Mac Mulholland, #98081
**MPF.UNION-03.2150 checks his DataPad, checking for any miscount.
MPF.UNION-03.2150: Move along.
**Mac Mulholland proceeds to the next area, where the Ration Dispensers are Located.
**Ration Dispenser beeps a few times, then drops a ration.
**Mac Mulholland picks up the ration.
**Mac Mulholland quickly strafes into the Streets, disappearing.
Character backstory: Mac Mulholland grew up in a very large, bustling city. Mac's Father worked at a local shop in the City, as an Engineer, more specifically, A Veteran Computer Engineer. Mac would shortly follow in the footsteps of his Father. As his parents were strict, he learned discipline, and is very loyal to any superior above him. From until he was only Eight years old To his Current Age, Mac led a successful life of Engineering Computers, until the Age of Thirteen, the Invasion... (Short. No rambos/perfect people/ex-cops, marines, FBI, CIA without SA permission)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
**IC portion**
Name: Mac Mulholland
Why do you want to join the Union?: I wish to join the Union to prove that I'm loyal enough to be apart of the Metropolice Force. I want to serve the protectors of Earth, with more sufficient capabilities. With that said, I could make a name for myself, and become one of the Union's Greatest.

Last edited by Foxtrot on Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:06 pm; edited 4 times in total

Foxtrot

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Mac's MetropoliceForce Application Empty Re: [Accepted] Mac's MetropoliceForce Application

Post by Dr.Nathan100 Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:34 pm

Not to bad, I will admit. I do have an issue with your back story though: Ex-Military is under that list of things needing SA permission (that's what "Marines" was supposed to stand for.) The other question lies in the timeline. The invasion happened 2000 (ish) Which would not work with your military experience... Unless you tried to play the child solider role... and that's not approved.
Dr.Nathan100
Dr.Nathan100
Owner

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Mac's MetropoliceForce Application Empty Re: [Accepted] Mac's MetropoliceForce Application

Post by NuggetandSkull Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:51 pm

I think my biggest contention is the RP example and the military experience. Your character would be 7 during the invasion (we have it set at 2001 and here's a link to the timeline for reference) so their skill with the computer would be a bit limited. I advise revising their backstory to give them a more basic understanding of computer while removing the military experience or making them older for the stronger understanding of computers. If you want them to have military experience, Nathan and I will need to talk it over.

As far as I've seen, you're a very likable person and that's important for being with us so work on your backstory and RP example and we'll go from there.
NuggetandSkull
NuggetandSkull
Co-Owner

http://www.onyxrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NuggetandSkull Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:18 pm

The application was completely filled out, but checking the citizen's profile shows lacking requirements. No laws have been broken. Rejected, but the civilian my apply again at a later date.

Signed, Divisional 0923

OOC Comment:
NuggetandSkull
NuggetandSkull
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxtrot Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:20 pm

**IC portion**
Name: Mac Mulholland
Birth year: 1988
Past crimes: None.
Medical/Engineering experience: Yes [ X ] No [ ]
If yes, which (or both) and explain: I am advanced in the arts of Engineering, From Basic Repair to Setting Adjustment to Rewiring, I can do most.
Why do you want to join the Union?: I wish to join the Union to prove that I am Worthy of being a Protector and Dedicate Service. I want to show themem that I'm just not every other Citizen, I have skill to become one of them.
Any other information you wish to share?: None.
Your assigned apartment will be checked regularly. This is for your safety. Do you understand? Yes [X] No [ ]
You may or may not be awarded with extra benefits according to your dedication whilst on-duty. Do you understand? Yes [X] No [ ]
You may not reveal your identity to anyone but fellow units and family members, but only if you know you can trust them entirely. This if for your safety. Do you understand? Yes [X] No [ ]

Foxtrot

Back to top Go down

Post by NuggetandSkull Tue May 06, 2014 2:03 pm

Alright, Nathan and I have decided a trial period will work. You'll be whitelisted but you will need to ensure you're on your game for it. But, for all intents and purposes, accepted.
NuggetandSkull
NuggetandSkull
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down