Onyx Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cameron Admin abusing

Go down

Cameron Admin abusing  Empty Cameron Admin abusing

Post by Perfectdark Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:43 pm

Admin's name: Cameron
Admin's steamID: Didnt get it
What they did wrong: 1st of all you banned me a reason: oicechanger which never in rules does it state that voicechangers are against the rules also you never warned me to take it off it wasnt even an annoying voice. 2nd of all was disrepect that isnt allowed either because u heard him disrepect me calling me mental, squeaker, kid ect. And when i told him you need to see a therapy u got mad just because he is your friend. 3rd of all Arguing with an admin. I wasnt trying to argue i was telling u, u should warn him for disrespect and you said he didnt disrespect. Cameron is calling some a kid not disrepect hes like "your a kid what are you gonna do about it" and you just let him pass and when he called me mental and shit u didnt do anything. when i told hi m he needs to see a therapy you warned me for disprect. Then i say u dont hvae to warn me he is disrepecting too and you banned me for arguing. Not to mention 1 day inst worth a ban like this.
Proof:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=391054437

Perfectdark

Back to top Go down