Onyx Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Farewell from the Staff

4 posters

Go down

A Farewell from the Staff Empty A Farewell from the Staff

Post by NuggetandSkull Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:27 am

As you could most likely tell, Onyx has ceased to be. With inactivity on our part and a sluggish growth and sustaining period on the community, we have decided it is best we allow Onyx to fade silently. While our adventures together were brief, they were wonderful all the same. I hope we do not terribly disappoint in this, but we simply can no longer sustain the server with our schedules becoming increasingly strict. With wherever you go, we hope the absolute best. If you need help with a community or with ideas, feel free to ask. In my case, if you want to use my guides for any reason, feel free to do so. For server content, speak with Nathan or Roach as they are the ones to have provided the content for the server.

I cannot be more proud of our staff team over the short time we were up. Umbrella was unceasingly vigilant, ready to be on the server at a moment's notice; Oktuberfest was our resident decorator and by god, she was, and still is, the absolute best; Arsenic told some of the most engaging stories when we were active, providing us with the start of our server resistance, as well as interesting characters worth the time it took to find; Nathan was incredibly fantastic as he hosted the server since its start as DTJNB and its end here as Onyx, giving myself and roleplayers a place to gather, no matter how short we were around. Without the staff, Onyx would have been a shell of what we saw throughout and I am glad I had a chance to gather with everyone to tell the stories we told. Thank you for taking part in our story, reader, and I hope wherever you go is filled with adventures and stories to be told.

Have a fantastic time, roleplayers!

Note: Remember to ask them about the content. I do not speak on their behalf and they may not be willing to part with anything they have created, which is their right. Nathan and Roach provided a great deal to the community in terms of server content and I don't wish to speak on their behalf without their consent.

Last edited by NuggetandSkull on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:39 am; edited 2 times in total
NuggetandSkull
NuggetandSkull
Co-Owner

http://www.onyxrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Farewell from the Staff Empty Shed A Tear

Post by hagmind Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:23 pm

Somebody shed a tear...

hagmind

Back to top Go down

A Farewell from the Staff Empty Re: A Farewell from the Staff

Post by Anyoldname Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:46 pm

Well, even though it was short, it was still a good experience all the same. Thanks guys. Anyway, quality over quantity hey?
But who knows? Maybe some of us will encounter each other elsewhere.
-Anyoldname
Anyoldname
Anyoldname

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ANYOLDNAME

Back to top Go down

A Farewell from the Staff Empty A gift of farewell...

Post by the $oul keeper Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:26 pm

It's sad, I had a great time in the server. I hope every one had a great time in the server...

*Sheds tear*

Crying or Very sad

A Farewell from the Staff Memorial_by_pro_val-d3c66r3
the $oul keeper
the $oul keeper

Back to top Go down

A Farewell from the Staff Empty Re: A Farewell from the Staff

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down