Onyx Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The_Wheatly Metro-Police Force Application

4 posters

Go down

The_Wheatly Metro-Police Force Application Empty The_Wheatly Metro-Police Force Application

Post by The_Wheatly Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:00 am

**OOC portion**
Steam username:
[VG-OP]The_Wheatly
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:47169558
Ban history: (Lying here will degrade our trust with you if evidence comes forward to contradict you)
No ban history, that I remember.
Past RP experience: (All RP counts)
Multiple HL2: RP servers, Hard Core RP servers.
Past CP experience: (Open Aura, Clockwork, or other serious RP gamemodes count. DarkRP does not)
I am a unit on three servers. One of which I am the highest ranking legit unit.
RP example: (Use commands from Clockwork or type up a short story)
**Orders given to unit 0258, to watch over the administrator while he does applications with two other units. One a customary the other a medical unit**
0258: /radio "Unit is maintaining guard position at Application center with units 4321 and 1234.
Random Unit #1: /radio Copy that.
**At the application stands 0258 stands outside the window with 1234. An armed citizen runs up and fires a pot shot at 1234**
0258: /me would quickly aim his MP7, then holding down the trigger.. Firing at the armed man.
Armed Citizen: /me would be shot a few times twice in the arm three times in the chest. He falls to the ground dropping his gun.
0258: /radio Armed citizen attempted to assassinate the City Administrator with a Nine Millimeter Match Pistol.
Random Unit #2 /radio Copy that. Moving to assist.
CA: /y It is alright everyone. This fine unit here has stopped the man.
CA: /me would point to 0258
0258: /me would vault over the railing. He would walk over to the man on the ground, kick the pistol towards the approaching unit and then tie the man.
**Later that day. When the Applications were over**
CA: /radio 0258, I wish to speak with you in my office.
0258: /radio Yes sir. On my way.
0285: /me arrives to the CA's office. He would salute the Administrator as he approaches.
CA says: At ease. For saving my life and the life of others, I am promoting you twice. Congratulations!
0258 says: Thank you sir.
0258: /me takes the badge removing his old one and putting on the new one. He would salute the CA one more time before exiting.

RP example of arresting a citizen and then the following punishment: (It is up to you to decide the crime)
**After the attempted CA assassination, unit 1928 would detain the armed man**
1928: /me would pick up the man tied on the ground. He would shove him to the wall and take out his stun-stick.
1928: /me would flick it to 'High' Voltage and beat the man till he was unconscious.
1928: /me would take the man by the collar and drag him to the interrogation chamber.
**After the interrogation where the information was bountiful. The AC is taken to the Incineration chamber**
1928: /me Would toss the citizen into the chamber, and await his waking.
AC: /me would wake up rubbing his head.
1928 says: Amputate
1928: /me Would hit the button and turn around as the AC would burn to a crisp.
1928: /radio Anti-Citizen Amputated. Crime: Attempted to assassinate the administrator. Name: Jim Jake

Character backstory: (Short. No one with major combat experience, or scientists, or goverment administration skills without SA approval beforehand)
Child Hood
Samuel Hargreaves is currently thirty-five years of age. He was born in London, England on March Fifteenth, 1985. He is currently Six feet and two inches, he has tan skin, black shaggy hair, and grey eyes. He grew up being bullied because of his rather high IQ. He was interested in climbing and running, also known as park-our or free-running. When running from bullies this often helped out. He was a very mature kid and grew up to love science.
Teen Years
Once he entered High School he took health classes over the summer. Nothing too big. He was still bullied and his free-running skills were getting better and better. He thought of taking up self defense classes but put it off thinking that education would one day save his life. Running from threats most of his life he was getting faster and more agile. He never had time for any love or relationships and had little to no friends.
Seven Hour War
During the Seven Hour War he was only Sixteen. He watched his family was slaughtered. He got a backpack packed it with food and ran. He always ran from threats but this was big. When the Union took over he hid in the out-lands for quite some time. He lived off the food he packed, when that ran out he ate food that he found in abandoned cities and towns.
After the war
After the war and he was old enough to show himself. He slipped onto a train the Over Watch stopped and took some passengers. He rode it out to a city and continued to live a normal life there.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
**IC portion**
Name: Samuel Hargreaves
CID: 93615
Birth year: 1986
Past crimes: N/A
Loyalty Points: <If you do not know, ask an MPF unit> N/A
Citizen Status: <Citizen/UCN/UW> Citizen
Medical/Engineering experience: Yes [*] No [ ]
If yes, which (or both) and explain: Took health classes during duration of High-School
Why do you want to join the Union?: I hope to assist the UU in any and every way I can.
Any other information you wish to share?: I have advanced climbing abilities.
Your assigned apartment will be checked regularly. This is for your safety. Do you understand? Yes [*] No [ ]
You may or may not be awarded with extra benefits according to your dedication whilst on-duty. Do you understand? Yes [ ] No [ ]
You may not reveal your identity to anyone but fellow units and family members, but only if you know you can trust them entirely. This is for your safety. Do you understand? Yes [*] No [ ]

The_Wheatly

Back to top Go down

The_Wheatly Metro-Police Force Application Empty Re: The_Wheatly Metro-Police Force Application

Post by NuggetandSkull Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:53 am

The RP example is a bit... odd. I know the CA has direct influence over portions of the MPF, but promoting a unit twice seems a little over the top. At best, he would get a commendation. My next question is where they are that would allow for a situation like that to occur. I can see the effort put into it, but I still find it worth asking about. The arrest and punishment procedure is acceptable but again, I'm finding odd bits in it. Why not elaborate on how the interrogation went, or at least give us some of the information taken from him? Not many people can pull off interrogations well without going full derpy 'pain is the only way' so I think fleshing it out somewhat could certainly help out.

For the IC portion, you forgot to check yes or no on the extra benefits line. Drop a reply when you have the chance to edit and I'll check it out again. Pending.
NuggetandSkull
NuggetandSkull
Co-Owner

http://www.onyxrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The_Wheatly Metro-Police Force Application Empty Re: The_Wheatly Metro-Police Force Application

Post by The_Wheatly Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:05 pm

I'll get right on it. Thank you.

The_Wheatly

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenic Sulphide Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:25 am

I took some quick notes on this. Read it if you are interested in my critique, but be aware that I hold a higher set of expectations for applications than the owners require for acceptance. These are just the main flaws that I found, not a guide for "how to get accepted"

Critique:

Arsenic Sulphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Nathan100 Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:02 am

You make is sound like the war lasted quite some time, You say he was sixteen when it started but after the war he was old enough to show his face... Just I minor confusion of mine as the war only lasted 7 hours.

Anyways, [Accepted] I have seen your RP as a unit first hand and I hope to see you one more often.
Dr.Nathan100
Dr.Nathan100
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down