Onyx Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xavior's Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Xavior's Introduction Empty Xavior's Introduction

Post by Xavior Wed May 21, 2014 11:44 pm

Salutations my fellow roleplayers! My name is Xavior, and I have been serious roleplaying for about three-to-four years now. HL2RP is and was the main gamemode I've been playing on Garry's Mod ever since I first bought it, and I have gradually gotten better and better at it. I have a main account on Steam with about two-thousand hours logged on Gmod, which I might link later, I use this account sometimes to avoid some of the drama on my main account. But that's besides the point, I just have really enjoyed this server so far and I hope to have many great adventures here. Thank you for reading!
- Xavior
Xavior
Xavior

Back to top Go down

Xavior's Introduction Empty Re: Xavior's Introduction

Post by NuggetandSkull Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 am

I'm glad you like us so far! Know that we're a growing community and there will be growing pains so odd lag, plugins coming and going will happen, and we aren't advertising for activity yet. We rely on word of mouth but we don't push for regulars to advertise for us so if there comes a time where the server's empty, you don't have to worry about trying to populate it. All you need to worry about is enjoying yourself. Smile

Welcome to Onyx!
NuggetandSkull
NuggetandSkull
Co-Owner

http://www.onyxrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down