Onyx Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alphabet Soup's Apology/Appeal

3 posters

Go down

Alphabet Soup's Apology/Appeal Empty Alphabet Soup's Apology/Appeal

Post by Gone Roleplay Sat May 03, 2014 4:16 pm

Your username: [OR] Gone Roleplay
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:49063373
What you did wrong: The story starts with me being whitelisted to vortigaunt, I began roleplaying and was eager to being freed - this was my first down-fall, I was too eager, I started steam-messaging and meta-gaming locations, I apologize for this and wish to have a fresh start with a new [Or the same] vortigaunt. I apologize for this; The saying is always true you don't miss something til it's gone, I accept the fact I did wrong but i'd like a second chance. Every community i've gone to i've ended up screwing up; Wether it's a form of minging or so, it's because I do not roleplay with rarity, more like roleplaying for items and to be the very best, i'm very bad at roleplay due to this. I get angry really easily and I have ADHD when I come off my medication, i'm very very silly, lolvoiding all over the place. THIS IS BAD, I wish I never had ADHD I hate it. Now today, I was finally banned for doing two things, first I entered nexus through the CA shoot because I was locked outside as a vortigaunt, I do not believe this is what set off the ban but it was a vital part of the story, and the second, I fail-rped and meta-gamed the lazor, now my vortigaunt did know about this, but did not know where and how to use it. I will admit this part. I am deeply sorry to the community.
How long you are banned for: Two Days
Why do you feel you should be unbanned?: I have noticed my mistakes and really deeply wish to prove myself again to the community.
Gone Roleplay
Gone Roleplay

Back to top Go down

Alphabet Soup's Apology/Appeal Empty Re: Alphabet Soup's Apology/Appeal

Post by NuggetandSkull Sat May 03, 2014 4:33 pm

As I was the one to set the ban in place, I will defer the decision to other admins within the community. I will still give my say, however:

I can sympathize with quick and brash actions as I have made a few in my life. You have come clean with all of your actions that have led up to the ban and I can give some sort of credit for that, but simply owning up to what you did isn't enough. You requested I teach you how to RP better and when your ban is up/appealed, I will do so. You will most likely not get your whitelist back for some time, but if you are willing to show you can learn and grow, I will be willing to guide you.
NuggetandSkull
NuggetandSkull
Co-Owner

http://www.onyxrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gone Roleplay Sat May 03, 2014 4:35 pm

NuggetandSkull wrote:As I was the one to set the ban in place, I will defer the decision to other admins within the community. I will still give my say, however:

I can sympathize with quick and brash actions as I have made a few in my life. You have come clean with all of your actions that have led up to the ban and I can give some sort of credit for that, but simply owning up to what you did isn't enough. You requested I teach you how to RP better and when your ban is up/appealed, I will do so. You will most likely not get your whitelist back for some time, but if you are willing to show you can learn and grow, I will be willing to guide you.
As of this point, i'd be glad if i'm unbanned before I rip my hair out of my head. Lel.
Gone Roleplay
Gone Roleplay

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Nathan100 Sat May 03, 2014 7:02 pm

I will tell you what I told you over steam. Read up on the guides we have here, enhance your ability to roleplay, and then come back better then before. Prove to us that you deserve to get your whitelist back. Nugget Agreed to help, I'll agree to help, and there are guides to help. Your ban will not be lifted as I think it is an adequate punishment.
Dr.Nathan100
Dr.Nathan100
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by NuggetandSkull Mon May 05, 2014 3:50 pm

Your ban time is over.
NuggetandSkull
NuggetandSkull
Co-Owner

http://www.onyxrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down