Onyx Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Subforum For MPF Files on Citizens

3 posters

Go down

A Subforum For MPF Files on Citizens Empty A Subforum For MPF Files on Citizens

Post by Arsenic Sulphide Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:11 pm

Username:Arsenic Sulphide
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:22156177
Suggestion: A Private Board for MPFs, City Administrators and maybe high-ranking UCN members. It would contain a library of files made about each character, detailing their history relevant to the course of events in City 26. These would be detailed articles noting all of the Anti-Civil and Pro-UCN history of a character. Where the /viewdata is a summary of a character, this would be a dossier accessed from an Office Computer not during a random stop or a search but during a prolonged investigation by an MPF or other official.
All items related to suggestion: Sample Dossier included as a reply

Arsenic Sulphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Subforum For MPF Files on Citizens Empty Sample Dossier

Post by Arsenic Sulphide Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:12 pm

>::Written 14/09/2005
>::Updated 18/06/2020

>::INFORMATION DOSSIER::<
Heinrich Karls

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heinrich Karls, a.k.a. Edward Steiner, a.k.a. "Special-K"
Born 24/06/1987
Metropolitan Police Force Unit, MPF-CUSTOMARY-02-4262
DECEASED - Subject discovered during undercover sting, citizens confirmed to be Anti-Civil but unit was lost in process.

Black Marks - 0
No Criminal History

Subject has received many merits from the Union for his strict adherence to protocol in-uniform, and his deceptive nature out-of-uniform.
65 Union Approval Points

Karls achieved little of significance before the UU civilized Earth, being only 13 years of age at the time. Originally placed in City 26, he was easily turned to follow popular UU thought and used a combination of uniformed investigative techniques and out-of-uniform deception to gain his way into a small Anti-Citizen cell in City 26 in 2014. After 6 years he was well by the cell's organizer, and he felt confident he could get him out into the open.  During a sting on 15/06/2020, Karls was killed by Anti-Citizens, pronounced dead at 18:41. Body was incinerated, and he was given merit post-honor for success of his sting.

Clerical Staff
Unit 1465 (14/09/2005-22/05/2012) (Deceased)
Unit 1786 (22/05/2012-02/11/2018) (Deceased)
Unit 1265 (02/11/2018-Present)

Arsenic Sulphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Subforum For MPF Files on Citizens Empty Re: A Subforum For MPF Files on Citizens

Post by NuggetandSkull Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:56 pm

I quite like the idea but the logs must be taken from ICly seen events. No metagaming. Speculation is allowed but some sort of circumstantial evidence myst be provided. Sound like that'd work?
NuggetandSkull
NuggetandSkull
Co-Owner

http://www.onyxrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Subforum For MPF Files on Citizens Empty Re: A Subforum For MPF Files on Citizens

Post by Arsenic Sulphide Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:51 pm

That's a definite improvement.
Obv., as long as someone's ICly already recognized as a MPF's Off-Duty character (as in the same character but out of uniform) it could be added to a file too.

Arsenic Sulphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NuggetandSkull Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:47 pm

Sounds alright to me. I'll consider if a specific format is needed, but for now I'll defer to Nathan whether he likes it or he thinks it needs a few changes or not.
NuggetandSkull
NuggetandSkull
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Nathan100 Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:04 pm

I like the idea to fix the problem regarding the /viewdata not showing in-active characters.. But my concern is: Who is going to make a dossier for every single citizen/UCN member and keep it up to date?
Dr.Nathan100
Dr.Nathan100
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by NuggetandSkull Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:43 pm

I'd assume people with MPF whitelists will simply add their experiences with the logged person. Mocked suggests having clerical units meant to log certain people. Like, 0923 and two other units would be assigned to log their experiences with a specific citizen.
NuggetandSkull
NuggetandSkull
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenic Sulphide Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:26 pm

I certainly wouldn't be opposed to pitching in on Clerical Duties. I'd get a kick out of writing up dirt on PCs.

Arsenic Sulphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NuggetandSkull Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:31 pm

It'd be a great way to keep track of characters ICly. A good resistance member would be someone who has little of importance on them on their record and this would help out OOCly with that.
NuggetandSkull
NuggetandSkull
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum