Onyx Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experimental and Futuristic weapons for the MPF (ICly TORCH-made)

2 posters

Go down

Experimental and Futuristic weapons for the MPF (ICly TORCH-made) Empty Experimental and Futuristic weapons for the MPF (ICly TORCH-made)

Post by Roachdaripper Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:13 pm

I was thinking of perhaps adding some of "Deika The Samurotts" weapons. He makes weapons that to me seem perfect candidates for weapons made by scientists (in this case TORCH). Why don't you check 'em out and then when you put them on the server (if you do) you can get a TORCH unit to make the weapon ICly.
Links:
"Project Hypercube" LKR 37
LKR 37 MK II
Bejeweled Spell
D15honor3d
Timelock Gun
The Colossus
TSB22 Titan
Cordak Blaster (Yes it was ripped straight from Bionicle)
Ray Gun
Dragon Dagger
Roachdaripper
Roachdaripper

Back to top Go down

Experimental and Futuristic weapons for the MPF (ICly TORCH-made) Empty Re: Experimental and Futuristic weapons for the MPF (ICly TORCH-made)

Post by Arsenic Sulphide Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:44 pm

Being that only the SeC even gets an AR-2 in the MPF, what would be the purpose? I am fairly certain most of these, if actually being "experimental and futuristic" would be things that wouldn't be in the hands of the MPF.

And to be quite honest they all (excepting the dragon dagger) look like what you'd see in a recycled scrap art show. Pretty, maybe, but they don't look like they do anything and they definitely do not look "experimental and futuristic".

Arsenic Sulphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Experimental and Futuristic weapons for the MPF (ICly TORCH-made) Empty Re: Experimental and Futuristic weapons for the MPF (ICly TORCH-made)

Post by Roachdaripper Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:13 pm

Maybe not futuristic, I kinda was making a long shot there but they seem to look experimental and Definitely behave that way.
Roachdaripper
Roachdaripper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum